EU-turn is a Brussels-based communication consultancy specialised in integrated and tailor-made communication strategies.
We have a permanent international staff and a network of providers and freelancers we work with on a daily basis. We have a wide range of projects (hybrid events, digital communications, social media management, visual production, advocacy campaigning, etc.).
You can read more about EU-turn at www.eu-turn.com and follow us in our LinkedIn page.
- Finalising a Master’s degree in a relevant field (Communication, Journalism, European Studies, Political Science, etc.).
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- A good understanding of the European institutional system.
- Interest in working with European institutions, NGOs and associations.
- Enthusiasm to work in a small, interdependent and international team.
As an intern at EU-turn you will be able to discover a variety of tasks of a European communication agency under the supervision of our Senior project manager:
- Contribute to the creation and management of communication campaigns.
- Work on digital communication (social media, newsletters, etc.) for our clients.
- Support EU-turn’s team members in the organisation of hybrid/virtual events.
- Manage the production of communication materials.
- Draft content for EU-turn’s own communication channels.
What do we offer:
- A learning work experience under the mentorship of our Senior project manager.
- The possibility to gain knowledge on environment, energy, defence and transport EU policies.
- Remuneration depending on duration of internship and University agreement.
- There will be always tea, coffee and good laughs at the office.
Starting date: January or February 2021.
Students should be able to provide an internship convention via their University or be eligible for an Erasmus placement.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “EU Communication Internship –YOUR NAME” in the subject box.
Deadline for applications: 15th November 2020
Selection process: Due to the current situation, shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via Zoom.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com